Monday 17 September 2012

THE TRIP OF SEPT.16TH 2012

A trip that was planned a month ago reachs the day,it is a Taganak-Baghuan area at Sulu Sea by Tikea boat at Sandakan Yatch Club on Sept.16th 2012.It is an overnight trip which costing RM300/pax by 8 anglers include fishbait..any drinks and food should taking by own self..Having tired and sleepy of the overnight trip..but  have a satisfaction of the strike...
member of the trip (while cameraman is missing in posing)

200hpx2 eng boat of Tikea

my fisth catch

these all I catch

cigu Rodney`s catch

another fully coolman (while others one is at the front side)

see..Mr Kwong having a briefing by the anchorman

the morning sunrise in the next day (a few minuts before off the fishing time)

I love this set (verycomfortable for a lite fishing)

our all catches


taking pictures
This report also could read with more pictures inside at www.tbyrodney.blogspot.com.....and finally I end with quote of my friend said ..I LOVE YOU TIKEA..louds when strike up..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment